The Helen Diller Quantum Center at Technion would like to encourage Postdoctoral researchers to join the Technion and will support a selected number of Postdoctoral Fellowships in the Quantum related fields.
Candidates must have completed their studies and received their PhD degree no more than 5 years ago.
The selected Postdoctoral researchers will be awarded 12,000 NIS per month, tax free, for one year. (The maximum amount approved by the Office for Academic Affairs).
The Helen Diller Quantum Center will contribute up to 6,000 NIS per month against 6,000 NIS matching by the hosting faculty member, for one year.
Please fill in the below form and include the following documents:
- Applications should include the candidate CV, a publications list and a research program abstract – up to 2 pages.
- The PhD abstract (up to one page)
- Three recommendation letters
- A letter of commitment from the hosting Technion advisor which should also include a brief summary of the reasons for recommending the candidate.
- The hosting faculty member is responsible for verifying that the candidate is suitable regarding his academic level, research capabilities and English level.
- The Quantum center will inform the hosting advisor and faculty, regarding the approval or rejection of the application within a month from the submission date. If the application is approved - The notification letter will include the amount and the budget number for the support.
- Following the Quantum center approval letter, the hosting faculty should apply to The Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs with all the required documentation and the approval letter, in accordance with the Procedure for inviting Postdoctoral Fellows.
Applications should be submitted until Sep. 30, 2021
Replies will be sent during October 2021.
Professor Yosi Avron
The Helen Diller Quantum Center - Director