Mordechai (Moti) Segev
Quantum area: Quantum communication , Quantum computing , Quantum simulations
Postdoc at Caltech
PhD - Technion in 1990
BSc - Technion in 1985
- Topological photonics (photonic topological insulators, topological insulator lasers, artificial gauge fields in photonics, etc.)
- Light and disorder (Anderson localization of light, hyper-transport, localization by deep-subwavelength disorder, etc.)
- Structure-based subwavelength imaging, and super-resolution in space, time, frequency and in quantum systems.
- Curved space photonics and photonic devices inspired by General Relativity concepts.
- Complex nonlinear optofluidics
Research group members